Best PLSQL Training in Pune by Industry Experts
Duration of Training : 3 weekends
For whom PLSQL is?
IT professional can easily enter into leading Database Programming Language which is close to all domain as back-end PLSQL Developer. There are so many reason to go ahead:
- Oracle PLSQL is extension of SQL platform; Seamlessly integrates procedural construct with SQL.
- It is Oracle Corporation’s standard Data access language for Relation Databases.
- Oracle PLSQL Developer opportunities are so many more with MNCs.
- It is easy to survive with Product Development & Service based company due to Oracle Database product.
- On completion Oracle PLSQL training you can attempt certification exam.Certified candidate can take benefit as IT document and can get good opportunity in IT world, as skill set PLSQL Developer.
 Introduction to Oracle PLSQL
- Oracle PLSQL: Course Agenda, Course HR Data set, PLSQL Environment, Benefits and Block structure, Create & Execute Anonymous Block, Test output of PLSQL Block. Practice Overview.
 Declaration PLSQL Variables
- Use of Variables, Identifier, Handling Variable in PLSQL, Declaration & Initialization of PLSQL variable, Type of Variable, Guideline for Declaration & Initialization PLSQL Variables, Scalar Data Type, Bind Variables, Substitution Variables, Composite and LOB Data Type Variables. Practice Overview.
 Writing Executable Statement
- Lexical Unit of PLSQL Block, Commenting Code, Usage of SQL Function in PLSQL, Nested Block, Variable Scope & Visibility, Operator in PLSQL, Indenting PLSQL Code. Practice Overview
 Interacting with Oracle Server
- SQL Statement in PLSQL, Naming Convention, Manipulating Data using PLSQL, Inserting, Updating, Deleting, & Merging Data in PLSQL, SQL Cursor & Attribute. Practice Overview.
 Writing Control Structure
- Controlling Flow of Execution, IF statement, IF THEN ELSE Statement, IF ELSIF ELSE clause, NULL values in IF Statements, Case Expression, Loop statements, BASIC Loop, WHILE Loop, FOR Loop, Guidance while using loop, Nested Loop and Labels. Practice Overview.
 Working with Composite Data Type
- Composite Data Type, PLSQL Records, PLSQL Records Structure, The %ROWTYPE Attribute, Advantages of %ROWTYPE & Sample Program using Record %ROWTYPE. Practice Overview.
- About Cursors, Explicit cursor operations, Curosr Life Cycle , Cursor & Records, Cursor FOR loop, Explicit Cursor Attributes, Usage of FOR UPDATE & WHERE CURRENT OF Clause, Cursor with Sub-Queries. Practice overview.
 Handling Exception
- Handling Exception using PLSQL, Exception Types, Trapping Exceptions, Guidelines for Trapping Exception, Trapping Predefined & Non Predefined Oracle Server Errors, Function of Trapping Exception, Propagate Exception in Sub-Block, RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR Procedure . Practice Overview.
 Introduction to Stored Procedure & Function
- Stored Procedure & Function, Difference between Anonymous Block and Sub-programs, Procedure Syntax, Example, Execution, Function Syntax, Example, Execution, Passing Parameter to Function etc. Practice Overview.