Interested candidates kindly apply before 10/07/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name.
1. Fresher (BE/BTech/MTech/MCA completed) to 2 years Exp.
2. Up to 2 years of hands-on experience or Must have completed certified training on Cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) OR DevOps.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Hands on knowledge on Unix, VMs, networking, windows servers.
5. In-depth development skills with programming languages such as Java,
Python, Go, Bash.
Good to have:
1. AWS/GCP/Azure Cloud Certification.
2. CCNA/CCNP Certified.
3. For people with Cloud experience/training/certification
a. Knowledge of declarative infrastructure-as-code systems such as
Terraform, and Ansible.
b. Knowledge of Docker Orchestration and Cloud Deployment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Associate Cloud Engineer will be working on GCP, AWS & Azure cloud
S/he will be required to handle Cloud and DevOps tasks/issues related to one
or more of the above 3 cloud environments.
S/he will be responsible for building and optimizing cloud infrastructure.
S/he will be responsible for communicating with customers for
understanding, analyzing, implementing, and solving the challenges related to
the cloud environments.
Utilize knowledge of applications/scripts development procedures and
concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define
necessary system enhancements, including using script tools and
Consult with users, clients, and other technology groups on issues, and
recommend programming solutions, install, and support customer exposure
Apply fundamental knowledge of programming/scripting languages for
Analyze applications to identify vulnerabilities and security issues, as well as
to conduct testing and debugging