Interested candidates kindly apply before 14/05/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name.
Post: Core Java Programmer
Salary: 8-10 LPA
Employee Agreement: No
Experience: Fresher (Remote)
No. of requirement : 6 – 8
Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MS, MCA
Work Environment: Work From home/Work From office
Job Location: Jayanagar 3rd Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Interview: Online (2 Technical rounds + 1 HR round)
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality applications, taking full, end to-end ownership, including writing test cases, setting up monitoring, etc.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback.
- Make sure that application code coverage meets our minimum level.
- Identify bugs and take the initiative to resolve them.
- Strong in object-oriented design principles and functional programming.
- In-depth knowledge of the Java concurrency framework is a must.
- A very strong command of data structures and algorithms, plus how the Java collections framework uses them.
- Sound knowledge of concepts like exception handling, garbage collection, and generics.
- Experience in writing JUnit test cases, using any framework like Mockito, PowerMockito, EasyMock, etc is an add-on.
- Hands-on experience with lambdas and streams is a must.
- Good command over any well-known IDE like IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans, etc.
- Experience in using build tools like Maven.
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.