|Interested candidates kindly apply before 03/05/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name.
Job Description – We are looking for a Junior Software Tester
to join our IT department and build functional applications and Online Portals. QA responsibilities include participating in the entire software testing life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems.
|Growth Path – From Junior Software Tester – growth offered in the company can Senior Software tester, Team Lead, Business Analyst , Product Manager, Project Manager ….++|
MUST HAVE SKILLS
1. Strong Communication Skill.
2. Critical Thinking about test Scenarios and test cases.
3. Good knowledge of SQL Database.
4. Coding using Selenium Webdriver.
5. Good knowledge on STLC process.
– Identify business requirements and Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
– Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
– Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
– Collaborate closely with software developers and project support teams.
– Run manual and automated tests.
– Test in different environments including web and mobile.
– Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
– Travel to different project sites.
– Work on multiple projects at one time.
– Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
– Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
– Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
– Provide support and documentation.
– Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
-Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
– Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
– Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
– Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
– Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
-Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Qualifications and Education Requirements
– Must Completed Software testing Course