Designation: Senior Software Engineer (4-6 Years)
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Qualification: B.Sc., M.Sc., B.E., B. Tech, M.C.A or any equivalent graduate
Essential Job Functions
- Design, develop and implement applications that support day-to-day operations.
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Translate clients’ business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Understand and evaluate complex data models.
- Design, develop and implement new integration.
- Execute system development and maintenance activities.
- Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
- Additional duties and responsibilities would be allocated as deemed fit by management and business need
- Review of code written by software engineers
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on deadlines and scheduled deliverables
- Obsession with quality and customer experience – Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and adopt creative approach in solving problems
- Select / Reject candidate during first level of technical job assessment if you are a part of interview panel
- To report to Technical Manager (Functional and Administrative)
Interested candidates kindly apply before 30/03/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name.
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.