Interested candidates kindly apply before 28/5/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name.
Designation: Service Delivery Engineer
Experience: 2 –4 years
Location: Pune, Shivajinagar
Payroll: Sunfire Technologies (deployed at client location)
Shift: 5days working(Morning shift-6 AM & Regular shift-9 AM)
1) System Administrator Windows and VMware.
2) Actively participate in daily operation and overall coordination of all activities related to the support of the Worldwide Centralized Engineering Infrastructure
3) Manage the virtual environments, including OS and virtual networking. Configure the virtual environments for individual projects on a day-to-day basis using templates and administration services. Ensure connectivity for the users. Ensure security and safety.
4) Actively participate coordinating any setup activities with the local IT team
5) Contribute on maintaining equipment support, (re)certification of test and measurement equipment
6) Perform system installations for Emerson DeltaV software and hardware, powering-up and testing of these installations. Keep DeltaV firmware up to date according to project needs, knowledge base articles and Emerson recommendations.
7) Conduct test activities related to system installation and power-up, configuring test applications and perform DeltaV system hardware tests
8) Support the end users / front offices with connectivity issues, and with the internal testing and factory acceptance testing
9) Responsible for keeping all Emerson DeltaV equipment current for new releases and hot fixes.
10) Manage the RVO2 engineering platform according to the existing guidelines, policies and procedures
11) Ensure continuous achievement of RVO2 Service Level Agreement
12) Ensure that RVO2 services are exceeding customers’ expectations
13) Perform deployment of systems in a virtual environment.
14) Ensure resolution of support requests in a virtual environment, including support for Emerson applications and products such as: DeltaV, Syncade, Mimic and Project Data Link. and any other staffing needs and manpower planning using systems and procedures as laid down by EEEC, in a timely and efficient manner.
15)Excellent communication & interpersonal skills