Interested candidates kindly apply before 13/06/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name.
Hiring for Sharepoint Developer
We are looking for a SharePoint Developer to support the development and enhancements of projects using Microsoft technologies. This position works within an integrated team environment to analyze, design, develop, test, and debug cutting edge web-based solutions for global customers. Each project will involve technical skills ranging from SharePoint deployment and configuration, extending SharePoint APIs, and the development of custom web parts. The candidate should be proficient in developing .NET Web applications.
• Apply knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and .NET platforms and programming languages
• Develop and design specifications and unit test plans and troubleshoot client issues
• Participate in writing systems documents, including use case design documents and support
user acceptance testing
• Provide innovative use of SharePoint infrastructure for storing data, customizing search and
storing documents by integrating external tools into the SharePoint framework
• Design, Build, and Implement SharePoint portals to satisfy the business and data needs of an
• Work closely with end-users, the customer and other stakeholders to coordinate plans and
activities that affect the assigned projects
• Provide technical leadership to contract and agency management in the development,
maintenance and application of developing SharePoint technologies as they apply to agency
• Participate with consultants and vendors in assessment of systems and databases subject to
SharePoint applications and use
• Perform other related assignments as assigned
• BE/B- Tech, MCA, MSc, MBA
• Analytical, Problem Solving, Excel, Good Communication, able to work individually
• Ability to learn new systems quickly and demonstrate systems and information to influence
• Technology requirements-
o Collaboration- SharePoint Portal Server / Windows SharePoint Services, Content
o Databases-SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2010
o Frameworks-Framework 3.0, 3.5 , SharePoint Modern Framework SPFx
o IDE-Visual Studio 2005, 2008, SharePoint Designer
o Web Server-side-ASP.Net, IIS, Web Services
o Power Platform -Power Apps, Microsoft Flow, Power BI
• Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in
• Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
• Good communication and negotiation skills
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.