Interested candidates kindly apply before 04/07/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name
Technical Support Engineer
Salary – 1 LPA to 3 LPA
Education – Any graduate/diploma in Computer Stream
Experience – Fresher
Skill Required –
• Good Presentation and Communication Skill
• Excellent knowledge of computer science
• Good to have knowledge on Linux
• Good to have knowledge on Networking
• Should be a fast learner and a self-starter, open to learning new tools.
• Flexible and adaptable to change and ability to multitask.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Should be able to prioritize own workload to meet personal and team objectives.
• Good interpersonal skills with a clear ability to work effectively to fully understand customer
• Focused on the timely delivery of accurate results.
Job Description –
• Windows and Linux Based System Management
• Creating and managing users, groups, and permissions
• Disk and Volume Management
• Provide support to clients for various queries like kernel issue, key loss, etc
• Troubleshooting network issue
• Troubleshooting issues by taking remote access
• Tacking backups, scheduling jobs, manage and update packages
• Managing Networking and Firewall
• Install and manage Linux and Windows OS
• Provide training to client on various technologies