Necessary Skills which can NOT be trained (Should have at the time of interview)
- Written English: 5/5 expected. Emphasis on conveying the idea.
- Verbal English: 5/5 expected. Emphasis on conveying the idea, not on accent.
- Must have- attention to detail
- IT proficiency
- Great Attitude: Happy to be of service to everyone.
- Intelligence and Integrity
- Flexibility: In work hours and duties. Willing to do whatever is reasonable.
- Loyalty and dedication: Long durations with past jobs, no job hopping
- Ownership – Ability to take initiative
Necessary Skills which can be trained (OK if the Candidate does not have the skills now but is ready to learn on the job.)
- Presentation skills
- Any additional Tool certification
- BE (CS/IT) or BE (E&TC) /BCA/MCA/BCS/MCS + SQL Trained Candidates (Strong SQL Concept)
- Should be 2019/2020 pass outs with throughout 1st class and no education gaps
- SSC & HSC % should be 70% or More than that
- Should have good communication skills
- Willing to sign 2 years bond
Last Date of submission: 27/07/2020