Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 25th Feb 2021.
The Red Hat Global Learning Services (GLS) team is looking for a Trainee – Customer Support Specialist to join our Remote Proctoring team in Bangalore, India. In this role, the candidate will need to know and believe in delivering exams the Red Hat way. We are looking at Fresh Grads (Course successfully completed in 2019 or 2020) from Non-IT background who have great potential to manage global clientele in a support role.
Interns should be responsible for maintaining the academic integrity of our performance-based exams by validating the credentials of exam participants and monitoring them remotely. As a Trainee Customer Support Specialist, they will coordinate with the back-end exam support team to ensure that candidates get the best possible experience.
Primary job responsibilities will be to:
- Validate the identity of candidates.
- Effectively manage multiple simultaneous certification exams.
- Ensure the timely start and completion of each exam session.
- Monitor candidates with vigilance and intervene in the event of protocol variances.
- Escalate to the manager as appropriate.
- Coordinate with the Exam Support team to facilitate technical assistance to exam participants.
- Identify and assess queries so that the response is consistent with the Certification team’s guidance.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods and tools.
- Keep records of interactions.
- Follow communication of procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Knowledge of technical skills with browsers, networks, and VPN.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage time effectively.
- Call Center experience would be an added advantage.
Joining Date: Immediate
Work Type: Remote / WFH (Initial 6 months. If confirmed after, then ready to move to Red Hat Bengaluru Office)
Last Date for applying: 25 /02/2021We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.