We are looking for a Node.js Developer who will be responsible for implementing web services. Your primary focus will be the development of all backend components, definition and maintenance of databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Strong experience of building RESTful APIs with Express or Express-based frameworks
- Integration of data storage solutions which can include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Unit-test the code components; document the code and the functionality while collaborating with other team members
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliabiliy
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Good object-oriented software design principles
- Strong experience in js and Express or any of the Express-based frameworks
- Understanding of database schema design, modeling, and ORMs
- Hands-on experience with at least 1 SQL and NoSQL DB like Postgres or MongoDB
- Experience in integrating 3rd party SDKs, APIs & libraries in Express applications
- Proficient understanding of Git
You should have
- Fluent written and communication skills in English
- Good time-management skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- IT The traits of a self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented individual.
Note: Charges Apply For Non Radical Technologies Students.