Interested candidates kindly apply before 13th September.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Post: Android Engineer
Experience: 2-4 years
We are looking for seasoned engineers who will have full stack responsibilities to deliver great customer, developer and operational-user experiences for our Product Platform and ecosystem components.
- Design, implement and deploy code based on our cloud platform offerings.
- Work with the UI team, product management and other engineering teams to help create and evaluate new product ideas and technical designs.
- Implement best practices that produce maintainable code, code style conformity, integration, testing, and code review.
- Participate in detailed reviews of design, architecture, and code produced by other engineers within the team.
- Recommend alternate approaches, analyze impacts, and provide sizing estimates.
- Collaborate with other team members to build effective integrations.
- Prepare service and feature-related documentation – functional specifications, design considerations, architecture compliance, GAP analysis, etc. spanning multiple phases of the SDLC.
- Analyze, design and develop test cases.
- Able to work independently.
- Translating user experience design (mockups, wireframes and user journeys) into code.
- Architecture Design Pattern, Knowledge about jetpack components, Local Database (Room, SQLite), Firebase Usages, Java, XML basics, Implementing navigation, Notifications, Working with API data.
- Awareness of data structure and open source databases would be an asset.
- Knowledge of one of the cloud platforms AWS or Azure or Google Cloud is desirable and not essential.
- Knowledge of secure development practices with troubleshooting complex application workflows and tuning.
- Thrive in an environment that requires you to partner with cross-functional teams as stakeholders.
- Exposure to scrum based methodology in a product development environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.