Interested candidates kindly apply before 04/02/2023.
CV must be in PDF format, saved with your Full name.
Hiring for Angular Frontend Developer!!!
• Delivering a complete front-end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the other designer, developers and yourself.
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications:
• Professional, precise communication skills
• Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
• Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
• Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and
keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
• Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
• Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and
modules of core AngularJS
• Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
• Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
• Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
• Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
• Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well
• Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
• MCA / BE / BTech / ME / MTech / M.Sc. (CS)
• Certification in Angular