Interested candidates kindly apply before 26th September.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Post: Automation Testing
As an Automation Test Analyst, you will be working as part of a large team with other
Testers, Software Developers and Business Analysts to assist with the configuration and
running of automated test routines.
Job Location: Pune- (WFH/Remote Working)
Experience: 2+ Years (Male Candidates)
Education: Any Bachelor’s (Required)
Description of the Role:
• Working directly with internal product development teams.
• Taking requirements for enhancements to the system and translating into test scripts.
• Planning, designing, scripting, and executing and automating test cases.
• Building Automation frameworks.
• Conducting functional software testing.
• Adapting existing test scripts for all White Clarke Group products.
• Using business analyst skills to understand requirements.
• Experience using SQL to interrogate PostgreSQL and SQL Server databases.
• Experience configuring and running functional automated software tests.
• Experience using Selenium WebDriver.
• Experience working on a Java platform.
• Experience with Hybrid Framework.
• Experience working with SoapUI and XML messages.
• Experience working with Jenkins, JIRA, Adaptavist Test Management is desirable.
• Good understanding of source control tools (SVN/GIT)
• Knowledge of AngularJS, Protractor, Maven and Charles Proxy an advantage.
• Knowledge of BDD/Cucumber an advantage.
Puppeteer/Cucumber automation for angular application is desirable.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Exposure to working with various clients.
• Working Days-Monday to Friday
• Saturday and Sunday-weekly Offs
• Job Type: Full-time.