Interested candidates kindly apply before 24th September.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Position: Data Warehouse Consultant (ETL)
Type: Full Time
Year of Experience: 4 + Years
Salary Band: 8 – 13 lacs
Joining: Immediate Joining (15 Days or less)
We are looking for an ELT/Data Integration Consultant. The consultant will join a Professional Services Team who are responsible for developing Data Warehouse Automation solutions & supporting various customers to provide technical expertise on an ELT Automation tool. The role is focused on automation tools WhereScape RED and 3D integrated with various traditional & cloud platforms like Oracle, Teradata, Snowflake, Azure SQL, Hive, Amazon, Google Bigquery etc. applied in the areas of Dimensional as well as Data Vault modeling techniques.
- Requirement gathering & understanding of client Data Warehouse needs
- Provide Data Warehouse Automation solutions
- Develop, schedule & productionize the ELT
- Conduct Proof of Concepts (POC) for clients in assistance with Solutions Architect
- Migration of Data Warehouse systems from traditional RDBMS platforms to Cloud platforms.
- Must have excellent command over communication (Written and Verbal)
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing modeling techniques
- Should have extensively worked in any of the ETL/ELT tools
- Good understanding of any Database Architectures
- Excellent SQL & PL/SQL skills
- Should have extensively worked on Power BI and SSRS
- Good problem-solving capability and self-explore
Work Location & Culture:
- Full-time position
- Remote Working – Anywhere from India
- Flexible working hours.