Interested candidates kindly apply before 17th November.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
• Undertake complete ownership in accomplishing activities and assigned responsibilities across all
phases of project lifecycle to solve business problems across one or more client engagements;
• Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion of assignments;
• Collaborate with other team members to leverage expertise and ensure seamless transitions;
• Exhibit flexibility in undertaking new and challenging problems and demonstrate excellent task management;
• Assist in creating project outputs such as business case development, solution vision and design, user requirements, prototypes, and technical architecture (if needed), test cases, and operations management;
• Bring transparency in driving assigned tasks to completion and report accurate status;
• Bring Consulting mindset in problem solving, innovation by leveraging technical and business
Knowledge/ expertise and collaborate across other teams:
• Assist senior team members, delivery leads in project management responsibilities:
o Build complex solutions using Programing languages, ETL service platform, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree with specialization in Computer Science, IT or other computer related disciplines with record of academic success;
• Up to 2 years of relevant consulting industry experience working on small/medium-scale technology
Solution delivery engagements:
o Experience in ETL interfacing technologies like Informatica, Talend, SSIS, etc.
o Experience in data warehousing & SQL
o Exposure to Cloud Platforms will be a plus – AWS, Azure, GCP.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams;
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects;
• Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams.