Interested candidates kindly apply before 24th September.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Role: Junior DevOps Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year
- Good Knowledge/Experience in Linux OS administration (Server and Client)
- Good Knowledge/Experience in working virtualization (VMware, Openstack,etc..)
- Good Knowledge/Experience in Kubernetes
- Knowledge in Cloud Infrastructure Management (AWS, Azure, etc..)
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, MySQL, Postgres, PHP, Dotnet core, etc.
- Knowledge in configuration management tools, such as Ansible, Juju, etc.
- Basic Networking knowledge
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration Tools such as Jenkins, GIT, etc.
- Multitasking skills
- Relevant Certification will be added advantage
- Understanding of application development methodologies
- Adapt at evaluating problems accurately and displaying sound judgment
- Work closely with the Development team to identify and Implement DevOps practices for the projects.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining, and managing applications.
- Responsibility includes site reliability and platform stability.
- Expected to respond to incidents, support on problems.
- Build, release, and configuration management of applications.
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines using the right tools.
- Documenting Processes & Monitoring Performance metrics.
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.