Interested candidates kindly apply before 20th November.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Job Title: Linux and Unix Support
- Experience – NOT REQUIRED
- Communication – Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Notice period – Immediate
- Salary Expectations – 2 to 2.2 L CTC
- BOND – 2.5 Years
Knowledge/Understanding required –
- Windows 10 & 11 OS installation, upgrading and troubleshooting.
- Concepts clear for Windows Active Directory.
- Understanding of SCCM.
- Understanding of DL, Functional Mailbox & Shared Mailbox Permissions
- Familiar with MS Exchange / Office 365 license provisioning.
- Antivirus update / scanning and troubleshooting at the client end
- Worked on Laptop Encryption and troubleshooting (McAfee / Bit locker)
- Understanding of VPN and experience any VPN client
- Supporting VC and web conferencing tools like WebEx, Zoom, etc.
- Work on Network Printer and Secure Printer and installation and troubleshooting
- Work experience with Thin Client, Troubleshooting networking and connection issues.
Working with Remote Tool / Assisting users:
- Worked on remote Support tools – GoToAssist, Bomgar etc
- Worked on Service Now / Remedy or any other ITIL Tool,
- Clear concept of Incident, Problem, Request and Asset Management.
- Ensure that Incidents and Requests are resolved within agreed SLA.
- Contacting users to find out the nature of the problem or to guide them.
- Advising on software or hardware upgrades.
Good To Have
- Basic knowledge of Networking, DHCP, DNS related issues.
- Knowledge on any monitoring and reporting tool.
- VMWare / vCenter / Cloud knowledge.
- Citrix Knowledge and experience
- Cisco, Microsoft, Linux, AWS, Azure, or any related Certifications.
- Working Knowledge of different MFA Processes and permissions.
- Extensive knowledge of home and office systems, good problem-solving skills, and high-level interpersonal skills and provide fast and effective support for clients.
- Develop process and procedures that ensure Incident Management and Service Desk related action items are tracked and completed.
- Produce activities and workflow documentation for Change, Incident and Problem Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- Customer orientation (Providing basic training on computer operation and management)
- Co-ordinating with team members.
- Communication Round
- Test Round / Technical Interview
- HR Round