Interested candidates kindly apply before 3/07/2023.
CV must be in PDF format, saved with your Full name.
Hiring for Network Engineer!!!
Location: Hyderabad (Work from office)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide ongoing support on all areas of data centre networking, which involves configuring routers, switches, load balances , Firewalls Etc..
- Configuring and managing security appliances and next generation firewalls from various vendors such as check point, Cisco ASA, Juniper, Sophos- Cyberroam and FortiGate Etc.
- Should be good at handling technologies like NMS, WAF, DDOS, VPN and IPS
- Should have an experience in configuring WiFi access points, controllers and WiFi security solutions
- Assist in design / development of network products and solutions
- Assist in network-based projects and development
- Preparing network diagrams / documentation based on the project needs
- Dealing with all types of network-related incidents to ensure that Service Level Agreements with customers are adhered to.
- Build and maintain working relationships with key interconnect partners & Customers
- Provide 24×7 support on request from the customer as an exception. This support might often require travel to customers location/s. (Note- Ad-hoc calls are minimal, typically at most one call a month. Most other calls are planned down-time / maintenance calls).
- Strong working knowledge in vulnerability assessment, network audits and throughput testing is preferred.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Effective communicator – verbal, written and presentation skills
- Should have good communication skills & excellent customer interfacing skills
- Should be good at time management & should have the ability & desire to learn new skills.
- Should have good analytical/problem solving skill
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.