Position– Oracle L2
Level – L2
Notice period-Immediate or maximum 15 days joining.
Experience– 5 years minimum
One time implementation of Oracle Database components required for SIT , Training , UAT , environment of various phases of e platform implementation for Bank of India including the required RAC Setup , including conversion of Database from Single Byte to Multibyte and other associated configuration for Oracle Database for high availability ,High level Database Build activities as follows
– Oracle Upgradation from version18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124, 5node cluster
– Migration data from 10g database to 11g database using expdp and impdp
– Datagurd setup(Physical and logical standby)
– Daily Monitoring Alert log, database tablespace check ,listener status and backup status
– Weekly gather the user statistics
– Monthly cloning/refresh databases
– Monthly cold backup
– Cloning RAC to Non-Rac databases.
– Monitoring Database, Applications and other host servers using OEM.
– Installation of 9i, 10g and 11g servers on different OS environments.
– Performance tuning of databases, database cloning & Database Migration.
– Experience in DB refresh and Data guard implementation and support.
– Experience in database backup using Hot/Cold and Logical Backup.
– Performing and monitoring database backup using RMAN.
– Database cloning and refresh using RMAN recovery.We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.