Interested candidates kindly apply before 1st October.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Profile – Quality Analyst
We are looking for a Quality Analyst. The ideal candidate must have a strong
background in manual and automation testing of Web and Mobile applications (iOS and
Experience : 1-3 Years
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Creating effective test plans, test cases and executing them.
• Understand product workflows and identify use cases. Documentation experience on product
workings, workflows etc.
• Experience in Rest web services & API Test Automation.
• Experience with load/performance testing.
• Hands on capabilities with QA tools including bug tracking and scripting.
• Work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
• Collaborate with software development team to prioritize and resolve bugs, manage feature
requests and reduce tech support by process efficiency and training
• Defect tracking and management, Test Management and STLC activities.
• Experience in setting up and working with CI Tools like Jenkins, Travis CI
• Experience in setting up and working with DevOps Tools like Git, Docker, Kubernetes
• Hands on experience in Designing, developing and executing automation scripts using open
source tools like Appium, Selenium etc)
• Make recommendations to improve product reliability, code coverage, performance, and
quality assurance best practices/processes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills