Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 25Feb21.
Preferred immediate joiner
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Understand business and propose the best implementation using the SFDC solution.
• Conduct requirements and solution concept workshops
• Facilitate business process analysis and automation discussions
• Guide best practices for security model, mobile deployment strategies, workflow, data validation and analytics
• Provide best practice in specialized processes such as Lead Management, Campaign Management, Lead • Defining field mapping for Leads conversion
• Author/solution detailed design and configuration specification
• Familiar with Marketing processes including Sales analysis, Market share analysis, Expense analysis, and financial analysis
• Conduct analysis of systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes.
• Engage with business stakeholders to gather/analyze requirements and map them to solutions that leverage salesforce functionality.
• Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems by implementing Proof of Value pilots and producing the supporting documentation.
• Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals
• Maintain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals, where necessary.
• Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies
• Stay current with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable to the ORG.
• Be part of a fast paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
Clearly identify the essential qualification vs the desired qualifications. What skills/experience must this person have to be considered?
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
Experience: 3- 6 years
• Experience with various salesforce modules including: Marketing, Communities, and Lightning.
• Hands on experience with Marketing Cloud is a must
• Scrum or Agile methodology experience a must
• • SFDC Certifications are preferred
• Experience in Salesforce Lead Conversion
• Salesforce Adoption experience is a nice to have.
• Proven track record in leading initiatives and managing small projects.
• Competency in gathering and documenting business requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and SME
• Experience conducting/facilitating stakeholder workshops
• Client friendliness with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships
• Ability to work independently and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
• Client ownership/client engagement experience preferred
• Comfortable working within a defined budget and coordinating efforts with other teams.
Note: Charges Apply For Non Radical Technologies Students.We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.