Interested candidates kindly apply before 13th September.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Post: Senior QA Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years
We are looking for a QA engineer who has developed test cases and executed manual testing as well as automated test cases in a product development environment. The candidate should be process oriented and worked in Agile framework to complete user stories.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Have good knowledge and experience in the field, understands the design and test complex features/applications.
- Automate and test application software.
- Test medium to complex features, follow correct testing practices.
- Works independently and also guide team mates having similar roles.
- Identify, report, and manage defects in the defect tracking system resulting in a reduction of duplicate defects due to communication with the development team.
- Provide weekly status of quality assurance activities via written and verbal communication.
- Perform functional, regression, compatibility, usability, security, and ad-hoc testing. Resulted in 0% post-production defects.
- 3-5 years of experience in testing application software. Hands on and expert level testing skills in application software.
- Good understanding of Micro services architectures. Experience in testing RESTful APIs.
- Good understanding of testing frameworks.
- Good understanding of code coverage.
- Familiarity in working in an agile development environment.
- Knowledge of Python and shell scripts.
- Knowledge of AWS, AZURE or GCP will be an added advantage.
Qualifications & Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.