Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 18th August 2021
Position: Salesforce Developer Offshore (Bangalore Location )
CTC: As per Experience and depends on the previous one. However there is no bar for the right fit candidate
Skills: Salesforce, FSL, Lightning
Developer having Salesforce Customization and Configuration experience 2 to 5 years in building COTs product in Salesforce.Com platform preferably experience in Lightning Aura Apex Process Builder Workflows Data Modelling LWC components SOQL etc. PD1 Admin preferred.
Should be well versed with SDLC Agile methodology and Release Management. his Requirement is for Life science COTs implementation of Field Service lightning and would require exposure to Service Cloud/FSL Responsibility includes Understand requirements build codes support testing and fix defects WITH the objective of developing high standard and stable codes WITHIN the limits of the processes standards and guidelines.
– Support in analysis of requirements and identification of missing requirements/gaps
– Participate in cross-functional meetings to review build and release management requirements.
– Provide ongoing development operations support in line with development plan. Understand design and implement high quality code as per guidelines.
– Design prototype implement test and troubleshoot product features according to market requirements and product specifications. Fix defects as and when required.
– Product Testing: – Create unit testing strategy and plan
– Conduct unit testing Resolve defects/bugs during QA Testing Beta Release Post-Release patches both independently and as part of the team.We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.