Job Description: – Technical Consultant – Salesforce, Full Stack, AWS/Azure, SharePoint
CTC: 2.8 – 3.2 LPA
- Basic Knowledge of Salesforce & Experience more than 1 year
- Good in Logics and Reasoning
- Good Knowledge of HTML, C, C++ concepts
- Must have knowledge of C#, jQuery, Java.
- Very good in Logics and Reasoning
- Oops concepts should be cleared
- Very Good in technical knowledge
- Excellent in Written and Verbal Communication
Based upon the candidate’s interest and skills analysis, candidate can be placed in either Salesforce or
- Building applications using custom objects, approval processes, workflow rules, validation rule formula fields, record types, page layouts, etc.
- Have knowledge in developing Apex classes, triggers, controllers, workflows, REST API Integration, and bulk load API.
- Custom development using Aura, Lightning Design System (LDS), Lightning App Builder, Communities customization
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing Lightning components and deploying to Lightning Communities
- Experience in Integrating Salesforce wit external system using API