Interested candidates kindly apply before 28th Feb21.
Job Title : Business Analyst
Department : IT
Location : Pune
- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end users.
- Collaborates with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders.
Required Education Experience Skills:
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- 4+ years’ experience as BA
- Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Analytical thinking and Problem-solving skills.
- Facilitation skills
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Exceptional ability to position and “sell” solutions that are reasonable, actionable, and cost-effective, including the ability to properly gauge the requirements and “plug” the appropriate solution.
- People skills, with the ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders and communicate changes that may not be aligned with the original expectations
- Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, JAD/RAD sessions, use case development, process flow diagrams
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Join the core team to build the foundation of the next generation product.
- Surround yourself with passionate individuals who push you towards growth
- Work on latest technologies viz. ML/AI/Face Recognition, etc
- Build innovative products for Enterprise customers.
- Learn experience with every assignment and project.
- Exponential career growth
- Learning interpersonal skills through fun, team building and sports activitie
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.