Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 25March21.
Opening : Data Scientist
Experience Level: 3 to 6 years
Package: less than 15 LPA
Location : WFH
Office Location : Chennai
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent understanding of machine learning algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Knowledge of analytical and applied statistical techniques, such as distributions, statistical hypothesis testing, design of experiments, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience with analytical/statistical tools like SPSS/SAS/R/Python.
- Adept in working with databases and query languages – RDBMS (Oracle/MS SQL/any other), NoSQL/Big Data ((MongoDB, Cassandra, Cloudera, Hadoop, HBase).
- Proficient with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, QlikView, D3.js, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS-Office tools: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Strong analytical skills involving the ability to collect, organize, analyze, identify patterns and translate into business insights with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem Solving Approach, Analytically strong, Time Management skills, Passionate to learn new technologies and working in agile Environment.
Note: Charges Apply For Non Radical Technologies Students.