Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 5May21.
Position: Data Warehouse Architect
No of Position : 1
Year of Experience: 8-12 Years
Salary Band: 15-20 LPA
Roles and Responsibilities
- Under general direction, primarily responsible for activities related to the architecture, design, development, implementation, and support of the data warehouse.
- Participates in the design of the technical and information architecture for the data warehouse, including all information structures (staging area, data warehouse, data marts, and operational data stores).
- Focuses on enterprise-wide data modelling and database design.
- Creates logical and physical data models, mapping logical to physical for Dimensional & Data Vault
- Designs, develops, tests, monitors, manages, and validates data warehouse activity, including data extraction, transformation, movement, loading, cleansing and updating processes.
- Coordinates with other Data Warehouse IT stakeholders to ensure overall health and performance of the data warehouse environment.
- Works with end users to translate business questions and requirements into applications that employ the appropriate reporting tools.
- Performs other duties as required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Minimum of 8-year experience in a similar role
- Data Modelling experience – Dimensional & Data Vault
- Extensive ETL experience
- Superior communication and business-technical interaction skills
- Proven experience proposing blueprint solutions and collaboratively defining enabling architectures for enterprise data platforms
- Comfortable making decisions over uncertainty
- Expert-level SQL skills
- Strong team player and outstanding problem solver
- Self-starter, self-managed, quick learner, problem-solver with a positive, collaborative, and team-based attitude
- Ability to work remotely, at a home-office, with limited travel to client locations (as it’s safe to travel again)
- Comfortable to provide 2 hours of overlap time for meetings/daily stand-ups with business during early USA hours.
Work Location & Culture:
- Full-time position
- Remote Working – Anywhere from India
- Flexible working hours
Note: Charges Apply For Non Radical Technologies Students.