Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 4May21.
Someone with Database/Data Warehouse course completed will be preferred.
Year of Experience: 0 –1 Years
Salary Band: 1.8 L
Roles and Responsibilities
- DBA, PL/ SQL Developer Looking for Oracle / MySQL DBA and PL/ SQL developer with experience to handle installation and management of multiple databases on different platforms
- Application Database Design, Creating and managing tables, table spaces and roll back segments,
- Developing Cursors, Procedures, Triggers, Packages and Functions.
- Basic understanding of maintaining Database.
- Query Optimization and tuning of existing database schemas as well as database views.
- Skills Oracle MySQL , PLSQL APPLY DBA, PL/ SQL, SQL, Teradata, SQL Server, AWS-RDS, Azure- database, Snowflake.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Self-starter, self-managed, quick learner, problem-solver with a positive, collaborative, and team-based attitude
- Ability to work remotely, at a home-office.
- Comfortable to work in UK shift if required. Must have excellent command over communication (Written and Verbal)
- Has done certification/professional training on any Database or on Data Warehousing.
- Has knowledge on any scripting language- PowerShell/Python preferred.
Work Location & Culture:
- Full-time position
- Remote Working – Anywhere from India
- Flexible working hours
Note: Charges Apply For Non Radical Technologies Students.We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.