Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 8May21.
Joining :- Immediate
- Own and handle Operation tasks like Monitoring/Alert handling, Incident Management, Change Management, System Installation, Provisioning, Life Cycle Management activities like Hotfixes/Patches and Upgrades.
- Assist in the resolution of application-related problems.
- Maintaining Customer instances in SaaS Cloud landscape.
- Expertise in UNIX/Linux/Windows Operating system administration and management.
- Strong understanding of monitoring implementations and administration.
- Good understanding of Docker.
- Understanding of CI/CD Implementation with Jenkins/ADO.
- Working understanding of DNS, Networking.
- Manage the daily operation of Java Application Servers and Openshift/Kubernetes cluster.
- Perform impact analysis for appropriate tasks.
- Support day-to-day data integration through WebServices, JBoss, JMS operations with our partners and clients, including identifying any technical problems with inbound/outbound transmissions.
- Work with Developers and Database Administrators in the implementation of new applications. Identify impact to capacity.
- Research and resolve database problems, ensuring database integrity, security, stability, and system availability.
- Update systems using Software Update Manager (SUM), SPAM/SAINT tool.
- Configure STMS, dump analysis, user and profile management.
- Performance monitoring and tuning.
- Support Continuity of Business.
- Contribute to Root Cause Analysis.
- Coordination with other support functions and team to resolve the issues in a timely manner.
- 0-1 years of experience
- Decent conceptual knowledge Python, Linux and RDBMS
- Knowledge of Linux Commands
- Knowledge of SCM/Version Control Systems such as SVN or Git
- Good experience working on Docker and Kubernetes
- Must have experience one of the cloud environments like AWS or Azure
- Experience with open source build frameworks like Maven, Gradle etc.
- Knowledge of Databases like SQL/MYSQL/Oracle
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge on programming and scripting would be an advantage
- Qualification – B.Tech/B.E or Mtech/M.E
- Should be flexible to work in 24/7 environment
- Must be 2020 / 2021 passed out
Note: Charges Apply For Non Radical Technologies Students.We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.