Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 6May21.
Position: Data Warehouse (ETL) – Test Lead
No of Position: 1
Year of Experience: 5-7 Years
Salary Band: 8-12 lacs
Joining: Immediate Joining
- Requirement gathering and onsite coordination with MDM team to design ETL architecture.
- The QA resource will provide expert guidance in standing up a community of practice (CoP) around Data Quality and test automation of data deliverables. This would involve creating playbooks for the team on test automation best practices, making recommendations on test automation tools and process workflows.
- Prioritized activities for the QA Team.
- Setup Testing Suite for the project.
- Defined best practices and acted as the lead for QA Center of excellence.
- Created Test Plan and Test Strategy documents for the project.
- Worked with the SMEs of various source systems to understand the project requirements.
- Involved in the creation of use cases and verifying them with the project team.
- Worked with the onsite and offshore testing teams to identify gaps and resolve them to closure.
- Responsible for designing test scenarios for the project based on the requirements and use cases.
- Involved in base lining Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Responsible for maintaining Test Reports and Defect Metrics.
- Developed and validated SQL scripts for both ETL and DataMart testing.
- Responsible for creating projects in Quality Center / ALM and maintaining project folders and structures.
- Used Quality Center/ ALM to load the test cases, track execution against the plan during the testing phase.
- Responsible for tracking defects in QC / ALM from validating the defect, assigning the defects to the development team and closing the defect after successful retesting.
- Validated SSIS reports after ETL and Cube deployments to make sure the values in the database tie out to the reports.
- Responsible for maintaining repository for testing activities for future use.
- Interact with the users to walk them through the functionality of the reports that they request before UAT.
- Conduct war room sessions with the users for UAT.
- Co-ordinate the UAT efforts between the Business and Development teams for efficient defect tracking and closure.
- Responsible for setting up databases for the QA environment and working with DBA’s to assign proper privileges for the testing team for testing.
- Facilitate meetings with the business and source owners to mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Organize daily triage calls with the customer team and the development teams to facilitate progress review, defect discussion and issue resolutions.
- Attended daily status meetings for Data quality issues and also technical review meetings during USA early morning hours.
- Must have excellent command over communication (Written and Verbal)
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing modeling techniques
- Should have extensively worked in any of the ETL/ELT tools
- Good understanding of any Database Architectures
- Excellent SQL & PL/SQL skills
- Good problem-solving capability and self-explore
- Databases: MS SQL Server , Oracle
- Technical Domain: Data warehousing & Business Intelligence, Enterprise Data warehouse
- Concepts: Data analysis, Master data management, data profiling, Agile Concepts
- Preferred industry worked: Insurance
Work Location & Culture:
- Full-time position
- Remote Working – Anywhere from India
- Flexible working hours
Note: Charges Apply For Non Radical Technologies Students.