Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 7th August 2021 Position : Front End
Developer / UI Developer
Location : Chennai
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job type : Permanent
|Mandatory Assessment||GitHub link is must in resume|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js / Angular from ground up & maintaining it
- Maintain our existing Dashboard built with AngularJS (if & when needed)
- Building responsive interface to ensure all components work smoothly in all kind of screen sizes
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs, style guides and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- Work with members from the design, marketing & support team, to give a better user experience for our customers
Required Skills & Experience:
- Thorough understanding of React.js (or any other relevant framework) and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) or an equivalent in other frameworks
- Knowledge of MVVM and MVC Design Patterns
- Familiarity with newer specifications of Ecma Script/ES6
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Experience in writing unit test cases for the code base
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with CI/CD for deploying the code
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, oAuth etc.
- Experience of working other technologies/frameworks like NodeJS, Express JS is a plus point
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking, optimization and building innovative solutions for problems
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git with knowledge about branching, code merging & code review strategies.
- Execution of the full lifecycle of development;
- Excellent analytical skills needed to understand requirements and resolve issues;
- Contribution to any open source libraries is a plus
- Fluent spoken English & Communication Skill is another plus;