Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 10July21.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of:
– Audit Control Frameworks like ISO, SOX, COBIT etc. Knowledge of audit process and guidelines
– Change Record (CR) tool, Change management activities
• Basic understanding of organization's processes and tools for resource allocation, MS excel
(Graphs/creating/modifying), Incident Management Process/lifecycle
• Policies and Procedure related to Queue Management
• Assist in SLA compliance and SLA monitoring, facilitate processes and ensure SLA compliance
• Support customer environment, Operations and services as per agreed SLA's Prepare process maps,
workflows, business cases with assistance from SME
• Ability to understand client’s requirement, server, firmware, device driver etc. upgrades, various storage
hierarchy’s. (Disks and Tapes), retention policies of data, disaster recovery process.
• Understanding of FC concepts and RAID technology, SAN Switches
• Basic understanding of testing concepts, testing standards and best practices
• Scripting: either PowerShell or shell or both
CompTIA IT Fundamentals
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Educational Degree – It can be any engineering or non-engineering degree related to
• Minimum 50% marks throughout in academics.
• Applicants with Professional Degree.
• Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, and the relevance of different tools at different
stages of the development lifecycle.
• Aware of basic design principles, and able to understand designs
Certification in relevant technology
• Demonstrates a "can do" attitude and is willing to stretch self to achieve and exceed defined goals/targets
• Displays awareness of customers’ stated needs and gives priority to meeting and exceeding customer expectations within stipulated time
• Explains ideas clearly and logically to others and is attentive in interactions
• Identifies the target audience for communication and carefully listens to their opinions and feedback
• Ability to work in Teams