Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 26May21.
Position:- Junior Software Engineer
Junior Software Engineer – Job Description
Junior Software Engineer is the one who is responsible for quickly learning
Software Development Concepts by Participating in the Software Development
Projects and through Self Learning of Programming Languages and Software
1. Master a Software Programming language
2. Actively Participate in the Software Development Process
3. Develop Software Architecture Skills and SDLC Process Skills to grow
into a Software Engineer
Master a Software Programming Language
1. Learn the concepts of the prescribed programming language related to
the project put upon.
2. Understand the concept of Debugging & Solve Issues which are both
Syntactical and Logical.
3. Understand the workflow, class diagram and Software Architecture of
the project put upon.
4. Research and Self Learn the technical concepts related to IDE,
Technical Support available online and usage of technical forums to
resolve problems and queries.
Actively Participate in the Software Development Process
1. Participate in Requirement Analysis Meetings with customers and note
down the requirements in the template provided.
2. Create Requirement Specifications, UML diagrams, workflow diagrams,
Prototypes, Documentation and Use Cases.
3. Actively Participate in Review Meetings and contribute to providing
solutions to customers.
4. Prepare relevant Documentation and Test Reports.
Develop Software Architecture Skills and SDLC Process Skills to grow into a
After completing above tasks and delivering the job tasks for 20 days.
• Focus on learning concepts like Design Patterns & Software
• Learn to handle a project independently
# of Issues Solved
# of Solutions Provided
# of tasks delivered
The Pay Scale would be from 1.5 to 1.8 LPA based on the Candidate for freshers.
Every year there would be hike of 20% to 30%.
Terms & Conditions
- Candidate need to commit through a contract for 2 years to our organization.
- Candidates need to submit their original educational certificates and the same will be given back during their exit.
- An amount of Rs. 2500/- will be deducted from their salary on monthly basis for the period of 2 years and will be returned back with interest after completion of the bond(2 years from date of joining).
Note: Charges Apply For Non Radical Technologies Students.We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.