Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 25April21.
Experience required : 6months – 3 years
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our agile team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for! We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
- Write clean and well-designed codes
- Produce detailed specifications and follow best industry practices
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Work with PHP Laravel and MySQL to design, develop and debug web applications
- Work with the team to manage, optimize and customize multiple web applications
- Build user authentication and authorization modules
- Work on database schemes for complex projects
- Work on APIs & web service implementation
- Work on object-oriented PHP Laravel programming
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Work on building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Work on common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Note: Charges Apply For Non Radical Technologies Students.