Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 2June21.
Position:- Oracle SQL Developer
Experience:- 0-1 yrs
Location:- Pune (currently WFH)
As an Oracle PL/SQL Developer, you will be a key member responsible for providing overall
database support with concentration in back-end programming. The PL/SQL Developer will be responsible to properly maintain source code sets and
necessary technical documentation, and assist the DBA’s in overall database maintenance. The Job consists of working on following areas of tasks:
1. Develop, design, test and implement complex database programs using Oracle and third
party tools. 2. Experience with Oracle Version 10g, 11g, 12c
3. Prior experience with oracle functions, procedures, triggers, packages & performance
tuning, 4. Ensure that database programs are in compliance with V3 standards. 5. Suggest new queries
6. Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
7. Hands on development using Oracle PL/SQL.
8. Performance tune SQL’s, application programs and instances.
9. Providing technical assistance, problem resolution and troubleshooting support.
1. Good appitute and an analytical mind with the ability to think clearly &logically
2. Expertise in working in fast pace, high tech environment requiring skills in task
Annual take home of INR 1.44 – 1.80 Lacs (in hand).
10th Board: Minimum of 65% or First Class andAbove
12th Board: Minimum of 65% or First Class andAbove
Graduation: Minimum of 60% or First Class and Above with no Gap in completion of course.
Pune / Work from home
Desired Candidate Profile Education:
Any IT field Degree such as B.E., BCA, B.Sc. Computer, MCA etc.
Note: Charges Apply For Non Radical Technologies StudentsWe are no longer accepting applications for this ad.