Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 10July21.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Exposure on Salesforce application using Apex, Lightning Aura Framework and Lightning Web Components
Good understanding of coding and application of coding standards(Apex, Lightning Aura, LWC, Java, OOPs), CRM
domain, Cloud Application Concepts
Exposure on Middleware technologies like Mulesoft
Good to have knowledge in web front-end technologies & frameworks
Basic understanding of testing concepts, testing standards and best practices
Working knowledge of MS Office (PPT, Excel, Word)
Selected candidates would get training and the opportunity to work on live projects in Salesforce
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum 50% marks throughout in academics.
• Applicants with Professional Degree having sound technology knowledge.
• Familiar with programming languages – Java, OOPs, Apex, LWC etc.
• Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, and the relevance of different tools at different
stages of the development lifecycle.
• Aware of basic design principles, and able to understand designs
Any Salesforce Certification – (Developer level 1, Administrator, App Builder), Java Certification (SCJP)
Demonstrates a "can do" attitude and is willing to stretch self to achieve and exceed defined goals/targets
Displays awareness of customers’ stated needs and gives priority to meeting and exceeding customer expectations
within stipulated time
Explains ideas clearly and logically to others and is attentive in interactions
Identifies the target audience for communication and carefully listens to their opinions and feedback
Ability to work in Teams
Note: Charges Apply For Non Radical Technologies Students.We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.