Interested candidates kindly apply before 17th August.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Educational & Professional Qualifications: Bachelor/B-Tech/B-E
Experience: 1-3 years of experience. (Development & Admin)
Technical Skills (Mandatory):
1. Minimum of 3 years working with Service Now.
3. Excellent written and verbal skills. Must be able to communicate well with all areas of the business.
4. A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL or CMDB, Service Catalog
5. Experience in Web technologies (Web Services, XML, Ajax, HTML, CSS).
6. Experience working with CMDB (configuration management database)
7. Knows how to translate business problems into software & technical requirements
8. Core Service Now ITSM tool Knowledge (Administrator/Development) (Min 3 yrs. core experience in the tool)
10. Exposure in component integration (SSO,LDAP etc.)
11. Experience in Application UI, Work flow Configuration
Functional/Domain Knowledge (If required)
13. Strong ITIL V3 knowledge (Minimum ITIL foundation certification preferred)
14. Exposure to Cloud technologies desired
15. Excellent English Communication/Presentation skills (Oral & Written).
As the Service Now DevOps Engineer you will monitor, create and customize the core applications, daily health check, work on incident, problem, change, service requests, knowledge Management, PPM and other modules to troubleshoot the issues on the Service Now platform. You would also administer a Service Now instance, including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI pages, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, catalog items, and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions. Monitoring Event log, performance issues and identify and fix the issue.Upgrade, cloning patching, deployment during the release are some of the other responsibilities.
The role would be for configuring and setting up various Service-now applications and administer, maintain and support the implementation. This person will work very closely with Architect, customer personnel, IT Architect, IT support teams and other technical teams to ensure that business needs around implementation of processes and ServiceNow in a controlled and predictive manner. This includes and is not limited to gathering and documenting user functional requirements, process requirements, developing technical requirements and developing or coding Service Now configuration required for Enterprise Support. The candidate must have a detail understanding of Service Now functionality and how all ITIL processes can be implemented in Service Now. This includes, but is not limited to Incident Management, Change Management, Problem, Asset Management, CMDB Management, Service Catalog, HR, and Problem Management modules.
The general scope of the work for this position is as follows:
• Understands technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow
• Understands the workflow engines
• Creates workflow and web prototypes for client engagements
• Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions for ServiceNow implementations
• Hands-on experience in Service Now scripting like Client Scripts, UI Policy, Business Rules, Script Include, Script Action, UI Actions, Workflow and various activities, Catalog Item, UI Script, ACL
• Uses Mid server, webservices, email and other relevant technology to integrate tools with ServiceNow.
• Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions
• Deft with Upgrade, cloning patching, update set deployment activities
• Experience in Integration (SOAP Web Services, Scripted Web Services, Direct Web Services)with 3rd party tool is desired
• Maintaining and administering the implemented instance of ServiceNow and perform tasks such as:
Configure Users, company, site, location and other existing fields
Configure Support Groups, assignment rules, categorizations, CI data, SLA etc
Create and Track support cases with ServiceNow
Template creation, change order/task/activity
Troubleshooting the ServiceNow instance issues
• Assists in enforcement of development deadlines and schedules
• Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards
• Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
• Contributes appropriately to conversations.
• Commitment driven
• Assumes additional responsibility without being asked.
• Encourages fellow team members to make innovative contributions and embrace new ideas.
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.