Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 22April21.
Experience:- 2-3 yrs experienced candidates or freshers (pass out year for freshers should not be earlier than 2019).
Technical Intelligence Engineer
You become part of a global data engineering team that moves data from any source into an
enterprise data warehouse using modern ETL tools. During development frequent alignment
meetings are needed to discuss functional and quality requirements.
Goal of the function – Responsible for processing data containing technical and machine
information and storing it to a central data warehouse in order to be available for e-
commerce users and product specialists to find the correct product information.
Job Role –
1. Based on the priority lists defined by the business, using established tools and
methodology, capture and process relevant information from different data sources
Use best practices for Extraction, Transformation, and Loading of data; along with
data cleansing, data manipulation, data validation
Use programming languages like Python/Java for automating & scripting data
extraction & interpretation
Store the data in structures in established databases like PostgreSQL, MS SQL
Use SQL statements to make data export/import
Find relations in the raw technical data
Build decryption tools for applications and databases
2. Develop automation tools for extracting and processing the collected data.
Development will be made using the most adequate languages and methodologies
established in close collaboration with the Solution Architect and Information
3. Drawing up technical documentation via the agreed tool in order to have an overview
of structures and logic.
4. Maintain a clear evidence of executed task and processed data sources using an
agreed tool for project management.
5. Make proposals for the improvement of data processing tools and methodologies
6. Stay well-informed about the evolutions and developments related to the used
technologies, keep his/her knowledge up-to-date within the context of evolution in
order to strengthen his/her credibility by offering a service that is continuously based
on updated knowledge.
Experience / Skills required:
Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field.
▪ 2-3 experience of hands-on experience on building and supporting enterprise data
▪ Experience of Extraction, Transformation Loading of data; along with data cleansing,
data manipulation, data validation
▪ SQL knowledge with experience in creating complex queries
▪ Exposure to Datawarehouse tools like Pentaho, Informatica, SSIS, Talend, etc
▪ Ability to share knowledge regarding process improvement, query performance
▪ A team player with a positive Can- do attitude and willingness to own the solution.
▪ Fluent in communication, need to share regular updates, ideas with the stakeholders