Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 09March21.
Position : technical Support L2 Network
Location : Mumbai
Qualifications: Any graduate
Experience : 2 Years -0 Months To 5 Years – 0 Months
Required Skills :
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience as a Network Engineer.
- Able to understand, olan, and setup Basic network topolory.
- Should have good knowledge of Switching , Routine, Network Setup, Firewall (NAT, ACL),
- Hands-on experiance implementing & troubleshooting Switches (VLAN, Switching issue) and Routers.
- Should have at least hands-on or knowledge to setup any of one Hardware Network Firewalls (Like Cisco ASA, SonicWALL,FortiGate/ Fortinet, WatchGuard, or Palo Alto}.
- Experiences in configuring UTM (Unified Thread Management) will be an advantage.
- Should have basic understanding of Windows Networking.
- Should have Basic understanding of Network Services, a.¢. DHCP Server, DNS, File share, Windows Firewall, etc.
- Good communication skills – Doth written and verbal.
- Ability to work well, both independently and as a member of a team.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Actively work to identify, communicate, mitigate and resolve the customer’s issues.
- Passion for providing exceptional service to customers.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Participate to work on the Project Activities related to Network setup.
- Hexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules, and priorities.
- Interact with partners to provide support via phone, ticket system, and chat and answer inquiries regarding the network setup and troubleshooting.
- Willing to work 24/7 (in shitts).
Note: Charges Apply For Non Radical Technologies Students.