Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 25Feb21.
Position : Webspere Integration Architect
Experience : 5+
- Proven experience in IT architecture beyond lead design duties with thorough understanding of application architectural componentization
- Must demonstrate a deep knowledge of architecture principles and describe the employment of those on several projects
- Clear and complete understanding of the difference and delineation between architecture and high-level design is required
- Architecture experience required should be heavily based in System Integration.
- Experience in integration modernization including application of agile integration methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of leading-edge integration technologies that drive business innovation design such as mobile, service-oriented architecture and APIs, event-driven service architectures, as well as big data transfers.
- Demonstrated architecture experience with Service Interface Design utilizing Service or Data Bus technology with a focus on performance is required.
- Experience with Service and API management applications such as IBM IIB, MuleSoft, CA Layer7, IBM APIC, ND / or IBM WSRR is required.
- Strong knowledge of messaging middleware including event streaming such as Message Queuing, Event Streams (Apache Kafka).
- Experience with managed file transfers technologies.
- Strong Unified Modeling Language (UML) experience is essential
- Understanding of rules engines such as IBM Operational Decision Management (ODM) and Business Process Management (BPM) applications and tools is preferred
- Proven project experience and ability to lead a group through an architectural development process and collaborate with application development teams, architects, Business and other project constituents
- Ability to discover and define technical requirements and their relationship to functional requirements and to determine the adequacy of documented requirements for architecture definition
- Strong business and technology decision making skills are required
- Experience in a technical leadership role
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and strong leadership skills to effectively influence decisions and positively impact progress are required
- Experience with Agile Methodology including Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is desired.
Note: Charges Apply For Non Radical Technologies Students.We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.