Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 31oct20.
The years of exp is 3-5 with relevant experience of 2+ years in AIX.
PFB the JD:
Education : Graduate(B.E/ B. Tech/ M.Sc. IT/ M.C.A/B.Sc IT/Computer
Salary Package : 4-5 lakhs per annum
Notice Period : Immediate or not more then 1 month
Location : Mumbai
- Experience in Installation, Administration, Configuration and Technical support in UNIX infrastructure.
- Unix Administration, File system support, new system installation and performance monitoring for AIX v5.3/6.1/7.1/7.2
- Administration, maintenance and 24/7 support of IBM pSeries Servers including p8 S822/S824, p7 p750/740, p6 p550/570/590, p5 p550/520/510 Servers
- Hand on experience in LPAR/DLPAR technology for installing partitions through NIM and Managing partitions through HMC Console
- Experience in Micro-partitioning and VIO client/server on p6/p5 Servers
- Knows how to create VIO servers, configure SEA adapters, configure NPIV FC Cards
- Has good knowledge of mapping VIO cards to LPAR.
- Experience on server migration from physical lpar to virtual lpar
- System recovery through NIM server by the use of mksysb image
- Management of file permission and ownership of important files and directories
- Management of network solution such as TCP/IP, NFS and DNS.
- Experience in Upgrading, downloading Patches and installing to keep system in current maintenance level
- Interfacing of external devices such as storage, networking and backup
- Experience to take system backup on external device
- Strong understanding of performance monitor tools vmstat, iostat, netstat
- By checking error logs and getting understanding of the logs provided solutions for the application team
- Involved in day-to-day troubleshooting and performance tuning for the end users on AIX based applications
- Experience and good understanding storage related concepts like Host/LUN/Pools/Volumes etc.
- Problem solving, Troubleshooting and Performance tuning skills.
- Experience in creating tickets and incident reports. Following up for closure of the reports
- Working with OEM vendors and logging case as required.
Ready to learn and work on ZVM & LinuxOne.
Note: Charges Apply For Non Radical Technologies Students.