Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 17Jan21.
The open position is for freshers (B.tech) who will be joining as interns for initial 3 months and then full time employment with us purely based on performance during internship.
|Role||Stipend||CTC post Internship|
|DevOps Engineer||15000||3.25 LPA-4.5 LPA|
Job Location: Gurgaon/Bangalore
Position: Devops Engineer
- 0-2 years of experience as DevOps Engineer with monitoring, trouble-shooting and diagnosing infrastructure systems.
- Experience in implementation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines using GitLab CI, Jenkins etc.
- Strong experience in Linux/Unix administration.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform or other similar tools.
- Expertise in multiple coding and scripting languages including Shell, Python and Perl
- Hands-on experience Exposure to modern IT infrastructure
- (eg. Docker swarm/Mesos/ Kubernetes/ Openstack)
- Exposure to MySQL/MongoDB
- Worked on open – source tools for logging, monitoring, search engine, caching etc. Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Involve development operations & support internal teams
- Improve infrastructure uptime, performance, resilience, reliability through automation Build, improve, and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Willing to learn new technologies and work on research orientated projects
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Scope and deliver solutions with the ability to design solutions independently based on high level architecture.
- Independent thinking, Desire / Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with creativity and brainstorming.
Selection process would be as follow:
- Step1. Online Assessment (Role based sections + Aptitude)
- Step2. Assignment (Role based), only if qualified in step 1
- Step3. Technical Interview.
Note: Charges Apply For Non Radical Technologies Students.