Interested candidates kindly apply before 20th September.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Role: SharePoint – Team Lead
Experience: 6 – 7 yrs +
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Candidate is responsible for developing enterprise solutions using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007), SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Server 2013, C#, ASP.NET, the SharePoint Object Model, InfoPath, Windows Workflow Foundation, SQL Server, Visual Studio 2005, and SharePoint Features.
- Duties also include performing SharePoint configuration activities including the following: creating SharePoint lists, creating customized Web parts, creating UI customizations, configuring document library attributes, configuring Enterprise Search, etc. and creating reports out of SharePoint using MS Reporting Server capabilities.
- Candidate is responsible for designing software solutions to moderately complex business problems in collaboration with a project team.
- Candidate is responsible for generating source code from specifications and business requirements for existing software or new system solutions, testing the new code and its impact on the existing system to ensure that the software is operating as intended, ensuring that created code conforms to departmental standards, and creating the appropriate level of documentation, reporting, and communication for the change(s) being made.
- Candidate should be able to independently manage Client communication.
- Candidate should be able to manage multiple SP projects.
- Candidate should have experience of working on third party workflow like Nintex, is desirable.
- On-site opportunities available for right candidates.
- Should have Good verbal & written communication
- Microsoft certification on latest .Net technologies is a plus