Active Directory Training by Industry Expert
Batches : weekday / weekend
Mode of Training : Online / Offline / Corporate Training
Active Directory helps you organize your company’s users, computer and more. Your IT admin uses AD to organize your company’s complete hierarchy from which computers belong on which network, to what your profile picture looks like or which users have access to the storage room
Active Directory (AD), introduced in 1999 as part of Windows Server 2000, is a directory service based on Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP). AD is responsible for authenticating and authorizing all users and computers in a windows domain network.
What are the 5 roles of Active Directory?
Currently in Windows there are five FSMO roles:
- Schema master.
- Domain naming master.
- RID master.
- PDC emulator.
- Infrastructure master
Course Duration 20 Hrs.
- Module 1: Exploring Windows Server Active Directory Roles
- Module 2: Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 3: Implementing Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 4: Creating Active Directory Domain Services User and Computer Objects
- Module 5: Creating Active Directory Domain Services Groups and Organizational Units
- Module 6: Managing Access to Resources
- Module 7: Configuring Domain Name Service for Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 8: Configuring Active Directory Objects and Trusts
- Module 9: Configuring Active Directory Domain Services Sites and Replication
- Module 10: Creating and Configuring Group Policy
- Module 11: Configuring User Environments Using Group Policy
- Module 12: Implementing Security Using Group Policy
- Module 13: Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Monitoring Plan
- Module 14: Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Maintenance Plan
- Module 15: Troubleshooting AD DS, DNS, and Replication Issues
- Module 16: Troubleshooting Group Policy Issues
- Module 17: Implementing an Active Directory® Domain Services Infrastructure
The MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification proves you can install, setup and manage Microsoft Windows Server solutions in an enterprise environment, and has three exams:
70-410 | Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
70-411 | Administering Windows Server 2012
70-412 | Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
*15+ years in the IT industry
*Worked on multiple Microsoft technologies like Active Directory, System Center Suite, Microsoft Azure…etc
*Certifications: MCP, MCTS, MCITP, MCSE2003, MSCE2008, MCSE2012(SI)
* Credentials : Microsoft Certified Trainer since 2007
*CCNA, CCNP, VCP
*Passionate about technology and sharing knowledge. Regular technology blogger, community speaker and
When it comes to quality instruction in a classroom setting, Radical is the leader. Whether you are a student looking to advance your career or start a new one, or a team leader looking to make sense out of new technology, you’re virtually guaranteed to find a course at the right time, in the right location.
Radical considers the classroom experience to be the foundation of our Integrated Learning Approach and we continue to make it more enriching, dynamic and valuable for students and businesses
Radical classroom Training helps individuals polish their IT skills. Classroom training at one of our centers proves to be great learning experience for students where they interact & socialize with other students.
IT training at Radical offers a high level of comfort & satisfaction. With more than 30 professionally qualified trainers and a hospitable team of support staff, we assure you immense contentment during and post your training program.
Valuable student and peer interaction
Online resources to use during and after class
After becoming MCSA certified, there are many specialized Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certifications you can pursue. For example, the MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure and the MCSE Server Infrastructure credentials apply directly to network administrator job roles.
The MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure certification proves that you can securely deploy and maintain desktop PCs. This credential includes two additional exams beyond the three tests required for MCSA: Windows Server 2012:
70-415 | Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure
70-416 | Implementing Desktop Application Environments
The MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification validates your ability to run physical and virtual servers – a sought-after skill in modern enterprise environments – and includes two more exams beyond the MCSA: Windows Server 2012:
70-413 | Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
70-414 | Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure