|Aundh||Weekend||24/03/2018||03:00 PM||New Batch||Quick Enquiry|
|Location||Day/Duration||Start Date||₹ Price||Book Seat|
|Pune||2 days||31/03/2018||₹ 10000.00||Enroll Now|
BEST AWS SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT TRAINING & CERTIFICATION IN PUNE
Highly Experienced Industry Expert
Realtime Projects, Scenarios & Assignments
Certification Centres in Aundh & Kharadi
Duration of course: 6 weekends
AWS Course Curriculum
Note: Each lecture will be followed by a hands-on demo/activity wherever applicable
Day 1: – 4 hours
1. Introduction to Cloud Computing
2. Introduction to Amazon Webservices – Services Overview and AWS Infrastructure overview
3. Preparatory Topics – Virtualization, Networking and Storage concepts
4. AWS Management Console and AWS Account
Day 2: – 4 hours
1. Amazon EC2 – Instance types, families, generations
2. Amazon EBS – Magnetic, SSD, Provisioned IOPS
3. Amazon VPC – Subnets, ACLs, Routing rules, Security Groups
4. Hands-on activity: Creating a VPC, Creating instances (VMs) on EC2 and configuring all necessary services, attaching EBS volumes, Elastic IPs, etc.
Day 3: – 4 hours
1. Overview – Object Storage, file shares and their use cases
2. Amazon S3, Glacier, (File Share Service), CloudFront
3. Amazon Cloudwatch – Monitoring service
4. Hands-on activity: Creating S3 buckets, putting and getting objects from S3, hosting a static website on S3
Day 4: – 4hours
1. Amazon ELB
2. Amazon Auto-scaling – Launch Configurations, Auto-scaling Policies
3. Hands-on activity – configuration of auto-scaling rules and using them to automatically scale EC2 instances.
Day 5: – 4 hours
1. AWS Database services overview – RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticache, Redshift
2. Hands-on activity – creating RDS instances, configuring Multi-AZ failover, accessing a database hosted on RDS
3. AWS IAM overview
4. Configuring IAM users, groups and policies – Secret Keys and API Access
Day 6: – 4 hours
1. Brief introduction to Devops enabling tools
2. AWS Devops services overview – CodeCommit, CodePipeline and CodeDeploy
3. Brief overview of Git
4. Hands-on activitiy – Configuring a Git repository on Codecommit and working with the repository
Day 7: – 4 hours
1. Brief introduction to Infrastructure as Code methodology
2. AWS Services Overview – Cloudformation, OpsWorks and ElasticBeanstalk
3. Fundamentals of Cloudformation templates
4. Hands-on activity – creating and working with cloudformation templates and deploying a Stack using them.
Day 8: – 4 hours
1. AWS Services Overview – Application Services (SES, SNS, SQS, etc)
2. Architecting with AWS – Design guidelines and best practices
3. High Availability Design, Backup and DR
4. Cost Estimation using Simple Monthly Calculator
5. Hands-on Activity – configuring Simple Email Service (SES)
Day 9: – 4 hours
1. Brief introduction to Hadoop and Big-Data
2. AWS Service Overview – Elastic Mapreduce (EMR)
3. Q&A session for all previously covered topics, preparation tips for AWS SA-Associate Level Certification exam
Day 10: – 4 hours
1. Hands-on workshop/Project: Deploying a 3-tier web-application using AWS services
2. Bonus: Brief introduction to Vagrant and Chef
3. Hands-on workshop/Project: Automated deployment of Test/Dev environments using Vagrant, Chef and AWS
Certification can be done after the training & Interview Preparations. Training sessions can be overwhelming but Interview Preparation help you get used to dumps in our fast_Track course after the training & then you are completely ready to appear for the desired certification & Successfully Pass it.
AWS Solutions Architect ==> AWS Sysops Administration ==> AWS DevOps Engineer
Trainer has been in IT Industy since 8 long years & has a huge experience in Operations & Development. Currently he is working as a DevOps Engineer in one of the Finest Multinational Organisation in Pune. He has a stretched knowledge in this industry from C, C++, DS, PHP, Bash Scripting, Python Scripting, Hardware A+, Networking N+, CCNA, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0/7.x & Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert.
He also holds immense knowledge in Cloud Computing Platforms like AWS, Google Cloud & Rackspace. He specializes in building Solutions to Enterprise level Organisation for Independent or Colo Infrastructures.
We deliver trainings from Industry level Experts having experience in range of 8-10 years with well furnished & well equipped infrastructure in Pune.
We also promise “Hands-on” Practical Demo & Training sessions based on “Real-time Production Scenario” on latest & technology driven courses. We believe in delivering knowledge while sessions to improve Interview skills.
After AWS Solutions Architect:-
AWS Sysops is the next step after AWS Solutions Architect. It provides detailed knowledge about AWS Administration on AWS Cloud Platform with complex Infra tweaks & tricks. Basic features which were discovered in AWS Solutions Architect course can be learnt at expert level with expertise. AWS Sysops Certification shall be must after this Course.
After AWS Sysops Administration:-
AWS DevOps professional course shall be continued after SysOps Administration since this course provides Professional level training material & hands-on activity lab in the sessions. It helps boost confidence working on the Live Environment & get prepared for the AWS DevOps Engineer interviews.
6. DevOps:- I would suggest you to do any Cloud Computing Certification be it on AWS Platform or Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, OpenStack etc., before or after DevOps Course.
It will definitely improve your Skill-Set & benefit you in the future since the entire I.T Industry is moving towards Cloud Computing & its Service Providers like AWS provisions a Eco-Friendly Eco-System to lay your own platform on Cloud be it Small Scale or Enterprise. DevOps is a System Admin who works on any application on any layer in the
OSI Reference Model. Cloud Computing Platforms provides space to Build, Deploy Infra/App of your choice without worrying about the underlying Hardware.