SAP HR TRAINING IN PUNE | ONLINE
SAP HCM ECC (SAP Human Capital Management Enterprise Core Component) is a software module used for managing HR processes and data within an organization
- Introduction to SAP HCM ECC: Overview of SAP HCM ECC, its architecture, and basic functionalities.
- Personnel Administration (PA): Understanding of PA functionalities such as employee master data maintenance, organizational structure, and employee events.
- Organizational Management (OM): Understanding of OM functionalities such as organizational structure, positions, and jobs.
- Time Management (TM): Understanding of TM functionalities such as time recording, time evaluation, and absence management.
- Payroll: Understanding of payroll functionalities such as payroll process, payroll schema, and payroll accounting.
- Benefits: Understanding of benefit functionalities such as benefit programs, plans, and enrollments.
- Performance Management: Understanding of performance management functionalities such as performance appraisal, development plans, and goal management.
- Talent Management: Understanding of talent management functionalities such as talent acquisition, talent development, and succession planning.
- Reporting and Analytics: Understanding of SAP HCM ECC reporting functionalities and analytics tools such as Ad Hoc Query, SAP Query, and Business Warehouse.
- The HR module
- Organizational Information
- Employee Information
Recruitment and Personnel Development.
- The recruitment cycle
- Training and Events
- Personnel Development
- Hands On : Matching Profiles
Employee Benefits and Cost Management.
- Hands On: Processing an enrollment
- Personnel Cost Planning
- Compensation Management
- Time Management
- Travel Management
- Holiday Calendar
- Work Schedule
- Work Schedules Rules
- Selection Rules
- Absences & Attendances
- Time Evaluation
- Overtime Calculation
- Wage Types Configuration
- Pay-scale Structures
- Basic Pay – (IT0008)
- Rec. Payments – (IT0014)
- Add. Payment – (IT0015)
- Payroll PCRs
- Processing & Evaluation
- Classes & Garnishments
- Payroll Periods
- Control Record
- Retro Functionality
- HR & FI Integration
OM – Organization Management.
- Expert Mode
- Simple maintenance
- Organizational Staffing
- Number Ranges
- Info-type Level Configuration
- Evaluation Paths
- PA & OM Integration
- Customer Objects & Relationships
- General Structures
Information Display and Reporting.
- Human Resources Reports
- Hands On: Creating an ad hoc query
Configuring an Organizational Structure.
- Create Objects
- Essential Relationships
- Create Description
- Create Department/Staff
- Add Relationships
- Maintain Plan Data
- Add account assignment to the company organizational unit
- Account assignment features
- Structure Maintenance
- Configure Positions
- Configure Reporting Relationships
- Produce an Organizational Structure Report
Executing a Personnel Action.
- Hire an Employee
- Make changes to Employee Master Data
- Produce an Employee List report for the new employee
Using the Implementation Guide (IMG)
- Create a Project Plan
- Generate a project IMG
- Description of Vacant Position
- Use the “find” feature to locate IMG activities
- Execute IMG activity
- Maintain status of project activities
Establishing the Enterprise Structure.
- Configuring Personnel Sub-Areas
- Employee Sub-groups
- Grouping for Work Schedules
Additional Organizational Assignments.
- Maintain HR Master Data
- Change Organizational Assignment
- Display Features
- Process Feature Decision Tree
Understanding Planned Working Time Connection to Basic Pay.
- Display the HR Master Data
- Planned Working Time
- Basic Pay
- Work Schedules Overview
- Primary Wage Type and Employee Groupings
Defining Pay-scale Structures.
- Customizing Project Administration
- Process Feature Tariff: Decision Tree
- Choose Activity
- Change Pay-scale-period parameter assignment
- Determine work area
- Create Basic Pay
Defining Wage Types.
- Create Dialog Wage Type
- Understand Controls used to determine wage type assignment
- Define feature LGMST to default wage type assignment
- Setup indirect valuation
Performing Pay-scale reclassification and Pay increases.
- Understand how to perform pay scale reclassifications
- Configure a pay scale reclassification to a new pay scale level
- Understand how to perform standard pay increases
Confirming the new master data configuration.
- Modify an existing organizational structure to add a new organizational unit and
- new position
- Process a hire personnel action and confirm the functionality
Real Time Concepts.
- ASAP Methodology
- System Land Scape
- Adhoc Reports
- Functional Specification
- LSMW, ESS & MSS Overview
- Customer IT Creation