|Aundh||Weekend||29/04/2018||08:00 AM||New Batch||Quick Enquiry|
NETAPP – DATA ONTAP 8.0
Individuals who perform support and administrative functions on a NetApp storage
System running the Data ONTAP Operating system
• Basic knowledge of client/server and networking terminology management including TCP/IP. • Background in one of the following: UNIX, Windows® or SAN system administration
*Introduction to NetApp Products Web Based Training * Basic knowledge of client/server and networking terminology and management including TCP/IP * Background in administrating one of the following: UNIX, Windows(R), or SAN system
The students have a clear concept about DataONTAP after completing this course.
Students will have a in-depth knowledge about DataONTAP plus will
Clarify the most important purpose of a storage machine.
* Use a storeroom machine comfort to right of entry in addition to carry out commpluss.
* Determine a storage appliances system configuration.
* Manage a storage appliances configuration files from an adminhost.
* Setup aggregates plus volumes plus set volume specific options.
* Classify the material interfaces used by a storage appliance.
* Shape physical boundary parameters on a storage application.
* Shape the virtual interfaces (VLANs plus VIFs).
* Export storage appliances volumes to a host.
* Mount the exported file system from a host.
* Upgrade Data ONTAP via NFS, CIFS or HTTP.
* Join a storage appliance into a Windows 2000 domain using CIFS.
* Create Qtrees.
* Create, Map plus Access LUNS via a Windows(R) host.
* Create, Map plus Access LUNS via a SolarisT host.
* Initialize a storage system plus create a new file system.
* Install licenses.
* Install system files.
* Set the SnapshotTM schedule on a storage appliance.
* Restore a deleted file from the .snapshot directory.
* Create the etc quotas file.
* Restrict disk space using quotas.
* Backup a volume using a storage appliances native dump commplus.
* Backup a qtree using a storage appliances native dump commplus.
* Restore a volume using the native restore commplus.
* Restore a qtree using a storage appliances native restore commplus.
* Test NDMP services on a storage appliance.
• Introduction, Overview features and functions of Data ONTAP.
• Basic Administration
• Managing Disks and Volumes
• NFS Administration
• CIFS Administration Windows 2000
• Multiprotocol Administration
• SAN Administration
• Quotas Administration
• Administrating Backups
• Administrating Restores
• Vol copy
NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP (NS0-158) exam
Certification preparation will be done as part of this training.
The trainer has 8 years of real time industry experience on NetApp storage , various storage products and virtualization technologies. Hands on experience on DATA ONTAP 7 mode and Cluster mode. Trainings will be conducted on simulator based environment and students can have their own lab sessions and practice the scenarios.