CCNP SECURITY Training in Pune/ Online
Duration of Training : 25 Hours
Batch type : Weekdays/Weekends
Mode of Training : Classroom/Online/Corporate Training
- SCOR 350-701 – Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- Network security technologies and concepts.
- Security policies and procedures.
- Network infrastructure security.
- Secure network access, VPNs, and remote access.
- Cisco firewall technologies.
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) and content and identity-based security.
- Secure network architecture and cloud security.
- SVPN 300-730 – Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN)
- Implementing secure site-to-site VPNs on routers and firewalls.
- Implementing remote access VPNs using Cisco AnyConnect and SSL VPNs.
- Implementing high availability and scalability in VPNs.
- Troubleshooting and monitoring VPN solutions.
- SISE 300-715 – Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) architecture and components.
- Implementing and configuring network access policies using ISE.
- Integration of ISE with 802.1X, MAB, and WebAuth.
- Guest and BYOD access with ISE.
- ISE posture and client provisioning.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting ISE.
- SNCF 300-710 – Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (SNCF)
- Introduction to Cisco Firepower and Firepower Threat Defense (FTD).
- Implementing access control policies.
- Configuring and troubleshooting network-based malware and file policies.
- Intrusion policies, SSL decryption, and decryption policies.
- Implementing security intelligence and advanced threat protection.
- Integration with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE).