Clasroom training batch schedules:
Best Core Java Training in Pune by Real-time Trainers
Duration of Training: 7 weekends (60 hrs)
What is Core Java?
It lays the foundation in terms of rich concepts and unique style of implementation, setting a benchmark in the industry.
Being an open-source, many technologies like Selenium, Hadoop, Sales Force and Data analytics have based their implementation on Java.• It is basically used to build stand-alone applications.
Core Java Syllabus
- Why Java?
- Flavors of Java.
- Role of Java Programmer in Industry.
- JVM –The heart of Java
- Java’s Magic Byte code
2. Language Fundamentals
- The Java Environment
- Installing Java.
- Java Program Development
- Java Source File Structure
3. Basic Language Elements
- Lexical Tokens, Identifiers
- Keywords, Literals, Comments
- Primitive Data types, Operators
- Conditional statements and loops in Java
4. Object Oriented Programming
- Class Fundamentals.
- Object & Object reference.
- Object and Attribute Scope.
- Garbage Collection.
- Creating and Operating Objects.
- Constructor & initialization code block.
- Access Control, Modifiers, methods
- Defining Methods, Argument Passing Mechanism
- Method Overloading, Recursion.
- Dealing with Static Members. Finalize () Method.
- Use of “this “reference.
- Use of Modifiers with Classes & Methods.
- Design of Assessors and Mutator Methods
- Cloning Objects, shallow and deep cloning
- Generic Class Types
- Organizing Classes and Interfaces in Packages.
- Defining Package.
- CLASSPATH setting for Packages.
- Making JAR Files for Library Packages
- Import and Static Import
- Naming Convention for Packages
6. Extending Classes and Inheritance
- Use and Benefits of Inheritance in OOP
- Types of Inheritance in Java
- Inheriting Data Members and Methods
- Role of Constructors in inheritance
- Overriding Super Class Methods.
- Use of “super”.
- Polymorphism in inheritance.
- Type Compatibility and Conversion
- Abstract Class & Interfaces
- Implementing interfaces.
- Nested , Inner Class &Anonymous Classes
7. Exception Handling:
- The Idea behind Exception
- Exceptions & Errors
- Types of Exception
- Control Flow in Exceptions
- JVM reaction to Exceptions
- Use of try, catch, finally, throw, throws in Exception Handling.
- In‐built and User Defined Exceptions
- Checked and Un‐Checked Exceptions
8. Array & String:
- Defining an Array
- Initializing & Accessing Array
- Multi –Dimensional Array
- Arrays class
- Operation on String
- Mutable & Immutable String
- Using Collection Bases Loop for String
- Tokenizing a String
- Creating Strings using String Buffer
9. Collection Framework
- What is collection?
- Use of collection.
- Iterable, Collection, Set, Queue, List interfaces
- Collection classes
- Map Interface
- Map Clasess
- Collections class.
- Understanding Threads
- Needs of Multi‐Threaded Programming.
- Thread Life‐Cycle
- Thread Priorities
- Synchronizing Threads
- Inter Communication of Threads
- Critical Factor in Thread ‐DeadLock
- Applet & Application
- Applet Architecture.
- Parameters to Applet
- Embedding Applets in Web page.
- Applet Security Policies
12. A Collection of Useful Classes
- Observable and Observer Objects
- Math class
- Date & Times
- Using Scanner
- Regular Expression
- Input/output Operation in Java(java.io Package)
- Streams and the new I/O Capabilities
- The Classes for Input and Output
- Working with File Object
- File I/O Basics
- Reading and Writing to Files
- Buffer and Buffer Management
- Read/Write Operations with File Channel
- Serializing Objects
13. Networking Programming
- Networking Basics
- Client‐Server Architecture
- Socket Overview
- Networking Classes and Interfaces
- Network Protocols
- Developing Networking Applications in Java
14. Database Programming using JDBC
- Introduction to JDBC
- JDBC Drivers & Architecture
- CURD operation Using JDBC
15. GUI Programming
- Designing Graphical User Interfaces in Java
- Components and Containers
- Basics of Components
- Using Containers
- Layout Managers
- AWT Components
- Adding a Menu to Window
- Extending GUI Features Using Swing Components
16. Event Handling
- Event‐Driven Programming in Java
- Event‐ Handling Process
- Event‐Handling Mechanism
- The Delegation Model of Event Handling
- Event Classes
- Event Sources
- Event Listeners
- Adapter Classes as Helper Classes in Event Handling
- Anonymous Inner classes a Short –cut to Event Handling
- Event Types & Classes
17. New features in Java
- New addition of programming features in Java 1.7
- New addition of programming features in Java 1.8
18. Introduction to J2EE
- J2EE Overview
- Why J2EE?
- J2EE Architecture
- J2EE APIs
- J2EE Containers
Proper Communication with the student
Course Ends With One Live Project
・・Test on Each Topics
・・Interview and resume preparation
・・Discussion on Real Time Scenarios
Vijay sir is really good in teaching core java...completed the portion in time......very cordial staff...very polite also cover all portion when if any gap